In addition the Policy also explains the information which is provided or collected in the course of using the applications of the Company which exist in the
websites or platforms of other company.
Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using
the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 1st day of December, 2020 and, in case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it
through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails.
- 1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, company information,
encoded identification information (CI), identification information of overlapped membership (DI)
• Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Company.
- Equipment identifier, operation system, hardware version, equipment set-up, Log data, use time, internet protocol address, cookie and web beacon
(2) Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:Webpage(Sing up)
- 2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
- Member management and identification
- Improvement of existing services and development of new services
- To help you connect with other users you already know and, with your permission, allow other users to connect with you
- To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
- The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
- 3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• when the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers
• when the users consent the sharing in advance
• when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
- 4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company
and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails.
By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users.
The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
• Strictly necessary cookies
This cookie is a kind of indispensable cookie for the users to use the functions of website of the Company.
Unless the users allow this cookie, the services such as shopping cart or electronic bill payment cannot be provided.
This cookie does not collect any information which may be used for marketing or memorizing the sites visited by the users
• Performance cookies
This cookie collects information how the users use the website of the Company such as the information of the pages which are visited by the users most.
This data helps the Company to optimize its website so that the users can search that website more comfortably.
This cookie does not collect any information of the users. Any and all the information collected by this cookie will be processed collectively and the anonymity will be guaranteed.
• Functionality cookies
This cookie is used for memorizing the set-ups so that the Company provides services and improves visit of users.
Any information collected by this cookie does not identify the users individually.
The users have an option for cookie installation.
So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved:
Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
- 5. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
• exercise right to access to personal information.
• make corrections or deletion.
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information),
the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as
prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
- 6. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its
website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
- 7. 3rd party's sites and services
The website, product or service of the Company may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different.
Thus, it is required for the users to check additionally that policy of a 3rd party site linked to the site of the Company.
- 8. Period for retention and use of personal information
In principle, the Company destructs personal information of users without delay when: the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved the legal
or management needs are satisfied or users request: Provided that, if it is required to retain the information by relevant laws and regulations,
the Company will retain member information for certain period as designated by relevant laws and regulations.
The information to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations are as follows:
• Record regarding contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
• Record on payment and supply of goods: 5 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
• Record on consumer complaint or dispute treatment: 3 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
• Record on collection/process, and use of credit information: 3 years (The Act on Use and Protection of Credit Information)
• Record on sign/advertisement: 6 months(The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
• Log record of users such as internet/data detecting the place of user connection: 3 months(The Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
• Other data for checking communication facts: 12 months (The Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
- 9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and
deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- Address : 28, Namyang-ro 930beon-gil, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Tel : +82-031-299-5500
- E-mail: email@example.com
The latest update date: December, 2020